Danube Democracy Rally
The tour will start in Vienna on Tuesday, 1 April 2014. On Thursday evening, 3 April, a boat will bring us to Bratislava, Slovakia’s historic and picturesque capital. We will stay in Bratislava until Sunday morning, 6 April 2014. Then we will move to Budapest. The rally will end on Wednesday, 9th of April. The team of Democracy International will assist you throughout the whole tour.
Register now for our Danube Democracy Rally. Please note that you do not have to participate in the whole trip, you can also book the different parts separately.
1. – 3. April 2014: Vienna at its best (€ 169 all inclusive)
- 2 nights in Vienna and 1 night in Bratislava
- boat trip on the Danube with separate luggage transfer to Bratislava
- Panel discussion on direct democracy in Austria with politicians in the national parliament
- Discussion on direct democracy in the cities of Vienna, Zurich and Munich (tbc)
- Visiting the UN: referendums and the question of direct democracy at global level
- Breakfast Buffet
4. - 6. April 2014: Beautiful old city of Bratislava (€ 69 all inclusive)
- 2 nights
- Key note speech by M. Šefčovič, EU Commissioner in charge of the European Citizens' Intiative (tbc)
- How to democratize the European Union?
- Direct Democracy in Slovakia
- General assembly of Democracy International
- Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner, Gala dinner
7. – 9. April 2014: Magic Budapest (€ 59 all inclusive)
- 2 Nights
- Transfer from Bratislava to Budapest
- Visit of the castle, the parliament, Fishermen's Bastion and Matthias Church
- How Hungarians fight to protect democracy and the rule of law
- Protection of Roma and their participation in political decision-making
- Breakfast Buffet
You need an invoice? Please contact Andreas Müller at email@example.com, and we will send you an invoice immediately.
Democracy International is a registered association in Germany
(eingetragener Verein e.V.).
Gürzenichstraße 21 a-c
Phone: +49 (0) 221 669 66 50
Fax: +49 (0) 221 669 665 99
Democracy International e.V.
IBAN: DE 58370205000001515101
Bank für Sozialwirtschaft